Privacy and Cookies Policy
1. Introduction & General Terms
In order to provide you with the full range of Euroserv Ltd services, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
- What information Euroserv Ltd may collect about you;
- How Euroserv Ltd will use information we collect about you;
- When Euroserv Ltd may use your details to contact you;
- Whether Euroserv Ltd will disclose your details to anyone else;
- Your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
2. Who are we?
Euroserv Ltd specialises in the supply, repair and field service for industrial electrical boards.
When we refer to “we” or “our” or “Euroserv” or “Euroserv Ltd Support” we are referring to Euroserv Ltd.
3. What information will Euroserv Ltd collect about me?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of Euroserv Ltd’s services, activities or online content, such as newsletters, competitions, live chats, message boards, telephone or text Euroserv Ltd, vote, book tickets for a Euroserv Ltd event or create an account using Euroserv Ltd’s online registration system we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth, depending on the activity.
By submitting your details, you enable Euroserv Ltd (and where applicable its contractors) to provide you with the services, activities or online content you select.
4. How will Euroserv Ltd use the information it collects about me?
Euroserv Ltd will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
to provide our services, activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
for "service administration purposes", which means that Euroserv Ltd may contact you for reasons related to the service, activity or online content you have signed up for, as set out in section 5 below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service, activity or online content has been suspended for maintenance);
to contact you about a submission you have made, including any content you provide;
to provide you with information about our services, activities or online content;
to personalise the way Euroserv Ltd content is presented to you (e.g. using your first name to address you when reading personalised content, or as salutations when sending automated e-mails in response to fill-in forms you have submitted);
to use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries and to determine whether you are accessing the services from the UK or not;
to analyse and improve the services offered on Euroserv Ltd website(s);
to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. Euroserv Ltd may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes; and
Where Euroserv Ltd proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
5. When will Euroserv Ltd contact me?
Euroserv Ltd may contact you:
- in relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that Euroserv Ltd can deliver the services to you;
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about Euroserv Ltd products or services;
- in relation to any contribution you have submitted to Euroserv Ltd, e.g. on Euroserv Ltd message boards or via text or voicemail message;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about Euroserv Ltd services (participation is always voluntary); and
- for marketing purposes, where you have agreed to this (see section 6 below)
6. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Euroserv Ltd will only use your information for marketing purposes, or to promote new services, activities or online content where you have agreed to this.
7. Will Euroserv Ltd share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in section 8 below. Generally, we will only use your information within Euroserv Ltd. However, sometimes Euroserv Ltd uses third parties to process your information on our behalf. Euroserv Ltd requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and Euroserv Ltd requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
8. Offensive or inappropriate content on Euroserv Ltd website(s)
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to Euroserv Ltd website(s) or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any Euroserv Ltd service, Euroserv Ltd may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where Euroserv Ltd reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), Euroserv Ltd may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.